“It Is All About Service,” and it is my passion! I love helping people!
Over 25 years experience in sales and marketing
Whether You are Buying or Selling I Can Help
Specializing Dr. Phillips / Windermere Area
- 16-Year Resident. Where I Live, Work, and Play!
- Community knowledge – neighborhoods, shopping, restaurants, entertainment, schools, professional services, and so much more …
- Desirable neighborhoods, beautiful Butler Chain-of-Lakes, top rated schools
- Close enough to attractions to be a tourist on occasion, but far enough away to beat the crowds when at home
- Great sense of community
- Love this area and all it has to offer!
Harris Chain-of-Lakes in Lake County
- While I love the Dr. Phillips/Windermere area, have owned a cottage for the past 9 years on the Harris Chain-of-Lakes, and love it too!
- Perfect spot for a getaway – 45 minute drive from driveway to driveway!
- Also, great place to relocate and put down new roots
- Beautiful, Harris Chain-of-Lakes, with Mount Dora, Tavares, Eustis, and various restaurants sitting on the shores
- Affordable lakefront living!/li>
- Boat to lunch and dinner!!
- Can enjoy a bit quieter, more tranquil, piece of the planet
People Relocating To/From the Area
- Have moved a number of times so understand how hard it is to relocate
- If moving to Central Florida, will take the time to truly understand your needs, wants, and expectations
- Will provide information to narrow down your search such as: various communities, amenities offered by each area, school rankings, anything of importance to you, and of course, then search for the perfect home!
- Utility and professional services information for your new home will be provided to make relocating easier.
- Can provide options for doctors, dentists, hairdressers, laundry services, and any other service you may need.
- Sometimes it’s hard to “be there” when you are relocating, I will attend all inspections of your new home before closing and will be there for you!
- If moving out of the area, can connect you with a Realty Executives Realtor in that area who can be of assistance, with oversight by me!
- Will do everything in my power to make your move easier!!
Over 55? – Downsizing or Making Changes In Life?
- Life changes can be difficult, but I have the experience to help you through
- The kids are all grown, many people find they are ready to downsize, others are ready for a different kind of community, but where to go?
- My experience includes selling your home when ready to downsize, being your resource to find a smaller home in area that fits your dream, finding an Active Over 55 Community that fits your lifestyle, or assisting with information if you, or your parents, are ready to move to independent or assisted living.
- Have experience in Over 55 Communities, and understand all the rules and regulations that may be encountered
- Because I have experienced my own life changes, I understand the Over 55 Community, and the unique opportunities, and challenges to overcome.
What are You Waiting For?
Central Florida is the Hub for Work & Play, So Close to It All!
With all of the lakes, theme parks, shopping, restaurants, golf courses and beaches so close to home you will never get bored of things to do. If you are escaping the weather from up north, look no further! Florida is the definition of sun & fun! I am looking forward to share my expertise and experience with you to make the best decision possible for you and your family.
It’s All About Service
Central Florida Real Estate
I’m Julie Grinder with Realty Executives, where it is All About Service. I specialize in the Dr. Phillips / Windermere area where I have lived for the past 16 years. But, I am also your connection to the Harris Chain-of-Lakes area in Lake County, around Mount Dora and Tavares, where I have owned a cottage for the past 9 years.
I love working with people who are relocating to or from the area, as well as with the Over 55 community as they are downsizing and making changes in their lives.
If you or anyone you know is interested in buying or selling a home, or getting more information about either area, I would appreciate the referral.
Don't just take my word for it, see what others are saying ...
Julie sold our home in Torey Pines way too fast but we aren’t really complaining 🙂 She was exemplary in her efforts and support in selling the home. She went above and beyond beginning Day 1. We were out of town while the house was on the market. Her on going communication with us was like we were there. Outstanding! We have nothing but accolades for her professionalism and thoroughness. Thanks Julie!